SEA LIFE Charlotte-Concord transports visitors into the amazing underwater world. Prepare for astonishingly close views of everything from humble starfish to graceful rays and tropical sharks.
At SEA LIFE, you will:
- See over 5,000 creatures including sharks, seahorses, octopus, jellyfish and rays, swimming in over 150,000 gallons of water
- Watch our fun talks and feed shows throughout the day
- Hold a crab or touch a starfish in our Interactive Touchpool Experience
- Test your creature knowledge; take part in our free kids quiz trail
- Journey through our underwater tunnel as sharks and rays swim overhead
- Check out our children's soft play area (less)... Read more
For 50 years and with more than 1 million participants, Outward Bound continues to lead the way in outdoor adventure-education for youth and adults. With locations throughout the United States and Internationally and over 500 courses to choose from, your perfect adventure awaits!
Outward Bound programs emphasize personal growth through experience and challenge in the wilderness. Students develop self-reliance, responsibility, teamwork, confidence, compassion, as well as environmental and community stewardship.
Courses range in length from four days to three months, for ages 12 to 45+. Activities include backpacking, canoeing, rock climbing, mountaineering, white water rafting, sailing, dog sledding, skiing and much more. Scholarships are available. (less)... Read more
Summer Guide Reviews
Rainbow Play Systems
What Makes a Rainbow Play Systems Warranty the Best